CRAZY WOMAN At Home Depot Parking Lot

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hilarious!!

I've run into a number of people like her over the years..people
who are clearly having some anger issues.

My approach would have been.."Ma'am, I can see you're really
upset with somebody, but that somebody ain't me. If a little
thing like this sets you off, then maybe it's time you address the
real issues in your life."

End of discussion, and I turn around and walk away.

argument.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The world around us certainly has been some very serious entertainment for quite a while now. I don't go out around them people. Did take Mom to Walfart today for groceries, though I do prefer to spend my money with locals. But, gotta keep Mom happy. Didn't run into any issues and we got out of there alive - till the next visit to town in a couple of weeks.

I did have a brain fart a couple of weeks ago - forgot my bank account log ins. Hopefully I've resolved that - got them to send me a better e-mail log in approach. I'll probably forget that too - actually have already. Got the gal to write it down for me, so I should be able to get back to who I was before my brain fart.

Getting old is not for the weak sissies. I will probably have to go through this again. Thankfully my bank is my friend and they support me. Next couple of weeks I'll probably be drooling when next I need help getting in. BB&T has been my bank for pushing 50 years now. I trust they'll protect me while I continue my descent into the nether places....

Last edited:

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanna start a real rumble......... step in front of some one waiting inline for a Florida early bird dinner special.......

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He should have asked Her Daughter if she Kisses her with that Mouth :laughing7: