Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the News that's Unfit-----

(All Headline News) For whatever reason, hot Swedish women are going topless to protest something or other that must be important.

Russian doomsday cult barricades themselves in cave to await imminent end of the world. Guess they heard the new Eagles album too

A man is going to be evicted from his home for playing Buddy Holly songs on his guitar too loudly. Will he stop? "That'll be the day when I die," he says

(KXMB) Man loses hunting privileges when he shoots a moose for biting his sister

Psychlogists say that students whose names start with C or D get lower grades than those whose names start with A or B. Sure George, you can blame Iraq on the letter G

Woman sees Jesus and Mary in a pancake but decides that putting it on a rabbit's head would be blasphemous

man robs store. News: shoots himself in the hip while fleeing. Fark: also loses his pants. Florida pants trifecta now in play.

Drunk woman said she was just "being silly" when she jumped on the tracks and tried to stop a freight train. Train was also in silly mood, so only sent her flying 30 feet and suffer some head injuries and broken leg

Tropical fish have evolved to live out of water for months on time in order to attend church and play lawn darts with Jesus

Erratic driver impatiently explains to police his pants are unzipped because he's getting some, has no "time for this (expletive),” and is "heading home for more." Female passenger would like to go home now

Possible orangutan on the loose. Or a bigfoot. Could be a skunkape. Cat? Maybe it’s a spidermonkey. It could be a raccoon. Well, we don’t really know what it is but we bet it likes doughnuts

Today's nine-hour SWAT siege of an unoccupied building brought to you by Austin, Texas

From the interesting facts department: In WA the legal age for lesbian sex is 16, also if you are interested, the article contains the usual teacher/student affair allegations

''I don't want to incriminate myself, but that was some good fire weed in the car,'' Troy McClean told police

Rejoice citizens - UK to extend baggage screening hell to ports and railways, require new buildings to be terror-proof, install even more cameras. Freedom Is Slavery

TSA screeners fail to detect liquid explosive and detonators in test but were able to successfully confiscate a bottle of water and some shampoo

British Prime Minister wants internet companies to do more to "fight terror". "Fight terror" apparently being a euphemism for blocking things he doesn't agree with

SWAT teams brings guns into Hooters for a night of fun with the waitresses. Luckily someone had a camera

Disney would appreciate it if people would stop spreading the ashes of loved ones around their parks

Australians named worst emitters. It's all that Vegemite

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: All the News that's Unfit-----

jeff of pa said:
Psychlogists say that students whose names start with C or D get lower grades than those whose names start with A or B.

This is all HILARIOUS, Jeff!

I wonder what they'd say about students whose names start with the letter "W" ??? 

I dunno anything about school.  Every class I was in I Withdrew.  ;)

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jeffro said:
There is only ONE responsible press in this nation... that is "The Onion"-

http://www.theonion.com/content/index

:D

I wholeheartedly agree!

My favorite "news" article was the "Contracepti-Melt Burrito" available at Taco Bell. Yep. The Plan B burrito.

LOL!

S

stefen

"SWAT teams brings guns into Hooters for a night of fun with the waitresses. Luckily someone had a camera".

I'll bet the waitressess asked, "Is that a gun in your pockets or are you glad to see us?"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread