Achmed the dead terrorist

dethklok97

Nov 10, 2007
Alexandria,Virginia
Detector(s) used
whites prizm v
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(20 years later)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofunny

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I love Achmed! Wanda and I quote him a lot at work! rofl Actually if you go to youtube and watch the other puppets that Jeff Dunham has they are all funny....and they refer back and forth to each other....there have been times one of the puppets have offered to sic Achmed on someone or they complain about Walter....just some really funny stuff!! :D

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I have both his DVDs: "Arguing With Myself" and "Spark of Insanity"
They are only about $10 at WalMart when in stock. Jeff is one of the funniest comedians I've seen and an excellent ventriloquist.

SILENCE!!!!!! I KEEL YOU!

Achmed.png

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, my friends and I found Jeff Dunham last semester! We've been quoting him non-stop for the longest time now...
And as of recent, we also got alert tones for our cell phones! It's ridiculous!!
A friend of mine bought the Spark of Insanity for me... in my opinion, his set just isn't complete without Achmed!!!

Bran <><

Here's a Christmas one that I posted on everyone's Facebook walls over vacation.
It's great!! ;D

[youtube=425,350]wskT6YfVB6E[/youtube]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions