Is it really true(babe magnet question)

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
savant365 said:
Awww heck...all ya gotta do is tell her your detector has a vibrate setting :o
Pinpointer is better...

S

stefen

A little old blue-haired lady (like your grandmother) goes into a sex shop.
She appears to have a case of Parkinson's as she's shaking from head to toe.

"Yyyoungggg mannnnn, dooo you seelllll viibrattoors heeeeere???" asked the woman.

Yes, ma'am. We do sell vibrators," answered the man, with a big grin on his face. "Do you want to buy one?"

"Heh-heh-hhellllll nnnnnnooo, younggg mmmmmaaaan. I jussssssst waaannnttt ttttooo knnoww hhhhooooww yyooouu tuuuuurn itttt offfff!!!!" replied the woman.

Attachments

• Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 166
OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
stefen said:
A little old blue-haired lady (like your grandmother) goes into a sex shop.
She appears to have a case of Parkinson's as she's shaking from head to toe.

"Yyyoungggg mannnnn, dooo you seelllll viibrattoors heeeeere???" asked the woman.

Yes, ma'am. We do sell vibrators," answered the man, with a big grin on his face. "Do you want to buy one?"

"Heh-heh-hhellllll nnnnnnooo, younggg mmmmmaaaan. I jussssssst waaannnttt ttttooo knnoww hhhhooooww yyooouu tuuuuurn itttt offfff!!!!" replied the woman.
good joke very good joke but lacking on sex god tips

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
TreasureTales said:
All you guys are overlooking the obvious. Tell any woman that your detector batteries will fit into her vibrator and she'll follow you anywhere. Not for you, of course, but for that handy supply of batteries. If she wants D size batteries, ALL of you are out of luck.
they might be.i dont even try the other wek i went to the movies with 4 girls. :happy1:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TreasureTales said:
All you guys are overlooking the obvious. Tell any woman that your detector batteries will fit into her vibrator and she'll follow you anywhere. Not for you, of course, but for that handy supply of batteries. If she wants D size batteries, ALL of you are out of luck.
To bad I NEED my spare batteries for my detector...Lucky women aren't that way here in Sweden! :tongue3:
They still like polar bears (SECRET TIP: Penguins though they are harder to get)

Stefen: :nono: :laughing7:

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I never thought it would happen to me......... 8)

But it did tonight......

Just a heads up for you guys, if ya wanna know how to score the chicks!

I was playing in my regular weekly poker tourney tonight, and bombed out, so I went to the cash game they had going on the side.

I got into a pot that turned out to be huge, we were stabbing 60 to 80 bucks at it three ways (three players) on every turn of a new card. Flop came out, I had the nut flush draw. Guy bets huge, second guy calls, of course I call. Turn comes and I catch the nut flush (ace high flush). Guy bets it big (80 bucks) second guy calls, of course I raise. First guy calls, second guy drops out.

River comes, and I catch the inside royal flush with the queen. Guy checks, I throw in my last 90 bucks. He immediately says "I call"......

I said, "Oh no Eddy, you can't call this!" He says "I call!" Ok.......

So I take down the pot. Couple hands later same thing, three guys in, I got four aces- I kid you not. Took that one down too.

And again, and again.

I felt bad about taking all the money and leaving, that was just an hour ago or so..... so I stuck around for one more round of the blinds, to give the guys a shot at winning some money back.

VERY LAST HAND (and I call it before the deal) I look down at a pair of kings.

Got another hundred or so off that one.

So I cash out, and as I'm leaving this gal who had been eyeballing me all night practically chases me out the door.

I won't go into any gory details, but it ended up with me thinking to myself- I could go all night right now, but not with you hun- and I drove off.

Anyways, I hope I shared some valuable tips for you guys out there- just go into any place where you can play poker and win big. There'll be someone on your tail before too long...... :P :P :P

PS.- True story. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Jeffro said:
I never thought it would happen to me......... 8)

But it did tonight......

Just a heads up for you guys, if ya wanna know how to score the chicks!

I was playing in my regular weekly poker tourney tonight, and bombed out, so I went to the cash game they had going on the side.

I got into a pot that turned out to be huge, we were stabbing 60 to 80 bucks at it three ways (three players) on every turn of a new card. Flop came out, I had the nut flush draw. Guy bets huge, second guy calls, of course I call. Turn comes and I catch the nut flush (ace high flush). Guy bets it big (80 bucks) second guy calls, of course I raise. First guy calls, second guy drops out.

River comes, and I catch the inside royal flush with the queen. Guy checks, I throw in my last 90 bucks. He immediately says "I call"......

I said, "Oh no Eddy, you can't call this!" He says "I call!" Ok.......

So I take down the pot. Couple hands later same thing, three guys in, I got four aces- I kid you not. Took that one down too.

And again, and again.

I felt bad about taking all the money and leaving, that was just an hour ago or so..... so I stuck around for one more round of the blinds, to give the guys a shot at winning some money back.

VERY LAST HAND (and I call it before the deal) I look down at a pair of kings.

Got another hundred or so off that one.

So I cash out, and as I'm leaving this gal who had been eyeballing me all night practically chases me out the door.

I won't go into any gory details, but it ended up with me thinking to myself- I could go all night right now, but not with you hun- and I drove off.

Anyways, I hope I shared some valuable tips for you guys out there- just go into any place where you can play poker and win big. There'll be someone on your tail before too long...... :P :P :P

PS.- True story. :icon_thumleft:
Most excellent highly entertained by your story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread