Is it really true(babe magnet question)

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Certain Members here (no names) have lets say a certain reputation of being babe magnets.

Whilst in the UK most metal detecting guys are seen as geeky weird or geeky weird bums.

Whilst in the USA metal detecting guys are seen as babe magnets, living legends larger than life characters that have a gal in every metal detecting site.

Is this really so and if so any tips guys

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AH, YUUP, it's true but I will never reveal my secrets mmmooooohhhaaaaaa ;D ;)

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Pull-tab Parson said:
AH, YUUP, it's true but I will never reveal my secrets mmmooooohhhaaaaaa ;D ;)

Just one tip PTP is it the size of your coil ?

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
o well u no thanks for the love.
umm one thing dont tell her u like metal detecting or if u collect somthing dorky such as models or action figures.....they need to be hidden.
i wont reveal all my secrets but if u live with your mother...
...........................................ur screwed. :-\

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Felinepeachy said:
treasureace12 said:

Kids say the darndest things. ROFL. That was hilarious Ace. ;D
Some here used to think I was of that status lol

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nothing attracts a babe more than a that glint of gold and flash of diamond.

dethklok97

Nov 10, 2007
Alexandria,Virginia
Detector(s) used
whites prizm v
ace12 you shouldnt lie like that (or forget like that) even i dont know her age of course its not....ok PROBABLY not 16 or 61 if you mistaked

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasureace12 said:
umm one thing dont tell her u like metal detecting or if u collect somthing dorky such as models or action figures.....they need to be hidden.

I always tell 'em about detecting on the first date. I told one girl that I was a detectorist and she DOVE across the table and started groping me. Another told me she'd "punish" me if I brought home any pulltabs. Now I go months without digging a pulltab because of the types of spots I hunt, but lemme tell ya--it made me wanna do some gold ring huntin in my local park! (I just couldn't bring myself to do it though, because it is against my principles...) Then there was the girl that wanted to take a detector to bed with us... ::)

Regards,

Buckleboy

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
BuckleBoy said:
treasureace12 said:

I always tell 'em about detecting on the first date. I told one girl that I was a detectorist and she DOVE across the table and started groping me. Another told me she'd "punish" me if I brought home any pulltabs. Now I go months without digging a pulltab because of the types of spots I hunt, but lemme tell ya--it made me wanna do some gold ring huntin in my local park! (I just couldn't bring myself to do it though, because it is against my principles...) Then there was the girl that wanted to take a detector to bed with us... ::)

Regards,

Buckleboy
Buckleboy although I found your post both entertaining and absorbing there was no sharing of tips.

Come one dude we mere mortals can only look upto the likes of yourself "Babe magnet Treasure hunting legend need I go on".

So don't be shy give a few tips to us over the pond best wishes we live in hope S.I.R.

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
strike it rich said:
Whilst in the USA metal detecting guys are seen as babe magnets, living legends larger than life characters that have a gal in every metal detecting site. Is this really so and if so, any tips guys?

Tips for Strike-It-Rich:

1. Well Strike, it never hurts to let her know you use a really LONG detector.

2. Tell her about how your probe can search really DEEP.

3. Suggest to her that if she is really nice, you'll let her lick-off the messy gold dust from the HEAD of your detector.

4. Enchant her with tales of how your detector is able to find multiple nuggets of gold, over and over again.

5. Invite her to your home to examine your coils!

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Arizona Bob said:
strike it rich said:
Whilst in the USA metal detecting guys are seen as babe magnets, living legends larger than life characters that have a gal in every metal detecting site. Is this really so and if so, any tips guys?

Tips for Strike-It-Rich:

1. Well Strike, it never hurts to let her know you use a really LONG detector.

2. Tell her about how your probe can search really DEEP.

3. Suggest to her that if she is really nice, you'll let her lick-off the messy gold dust from the HEAD of your detector.

4. Enchant her with tales of how your detector is able to find multiple nuggets of gold, over and over again.

5. Invite her to your home to examine your coils!
thanks Bob those great tips have gone into my BM book

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
txkickergirl said:
nothing attracts a babe more than a that glint of gold and flash of diamond.

LOL...here you go tx...the diamond is in the ear.

Attachments

• teeth.jpg
    teeth.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 494

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
strike it rich said:
BuckleBoy said:
treasureace12 said:

Regards,

Buckleboy
Buckleboy although I found your post both entertaining and absorbing there was no sharing of tips.

Come one dude we mere mortals can only look upto the likes of yourself "Babe magnet Treasure hunting legend need I go on".

So don't be shy give a few tips to us over the pond best wishes we live in hope S.I.R.

In rural areas, make sure you wear full combat gear. Make sure you look like you're ready to get 'er done.
In yards, look more trendy. In areas where people are more liberal, engage in a lively conversation about Organic Soy Products with your hunting buddy.

Make sure you park at least three blocks away when you hunt a yard in a city. That way you have three blocks worth of walking time with your detector. Smile at every attractive lady you pass. KirkPA and Zoyboy might also add "Always wear a tank top or ripped up T-shirt so that you can flex your arms as the ladies walk by." ;D

I saw a naked hottie one time on a metal detecting trip. She was sunbathing nude in the back yard when we pulled in, and went streaking across the back yard! She wasn't the owner--or their daughter--but when I knocked she came to the door in only a blanket and told me she was house sitting. Later on, she went back and continued sunbathing on the back deck. (Don't ask me how I know... ;) )

Hope this helps,

Buckleboy

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In rural areas, make sure you wear full combat gear.

We here up north don't have to do that...We take our polar bears out for a walk THOSE ARE REAL CHICK MAGNETS.Trust me.
Think for yourself a BIG furry animal running around like a dog with you... ;D

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eu_citzen said:

We here up north don't have to do that...We take our polar bears out for a walk THOSE ARE REAL CHICK MAGNETS.Trust me.

;D ;D ;D

Maybe I should invest in a polar bear...

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
It's not the size of the coil , it's the lenght of the lower rod & that chick that wanted to take the detector to bed with you figured she might need it to find something small . Now that vibrating probe just might do the trick . lol Where's TT ;D

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BuckleBoy said:
Eu_citzen said:

;D ;D ;D

Maybe I should invest in a polar bear...
;D ;D If your a complete looser and look worse then a mummy...The polar bear will still attract HUNDREDS of females to you. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread