cats take no chances

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
An older Border Patrol agent friend of mine told me of a retired nemisis of his south of the border who could tell me good stories of the "Old Days" on the US?Mexican border in Nuevo Laredo.
Found the gentleman early in the day in a cantina and over the course of many cervesas developed enough rapport that he invited me home with him for a late lunch and more of his stories.
I was welcomed into a pleasant modest home by a stately,reserved lady who served us a fine repast.
Well fed we retired to another part of the room to a couple of rocking chairs surrounded by 4 fat lazy cats lying on the floor.
The old gentleman rocked in his chair and continued regalling me with stories of the old days of smuggling as his wife stood quietly with her back to us doing up the dishes and putting the kitchen in order.
One of his stories amused him so much that he;rocking back and forth,bent at the waist and guffawing to the point of running out of wind;blasted out one of the foulest and loudest farts I have ever had the misfortune to wtiness and smell.
His wife is still working in the kitchen area with her back to us as if nothing has happened.
The cats,on the other hand,started yowling and hotlapping the room and jumped out a window on the fourth lap.
Momma's still quietly washing dishes with her back to us;but,I'm rising out of my chair to head for the border in light of all the commotion when the old man puts a restraining had on my knee and reassures me.
"Relax,Senior.It is just the nature of cats that they take no chances.
Momma;she's pretty spry for her age but,she's deaf as a post;so every time she smells 'chit' she starts beatin hell out of them cats!"

Needle

Dec 24, 2007
Roseburg, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's-GMT
;D Bigfoot says... STOP IT...Your killin me!!!!!!! ;D Bigfoot.jpg

Attachments

• Bigfoot.jpg
    Bigfoot.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 345
OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I don't suppose y'all would care to hear what happened when I took a quarter bushel of ramps to my Mex/American friends in Laerdo:now,wodya?

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
I don't suppose y'all would care to hear what happened when I took a quarter bushel of ramps to my Mex/American friends in Laerdo:now,wodya?
Yuh better be careful with that. that puter gets a whiff and you gonna be typin to a blank screen Sir! :laughing7:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
Yuh better be careful with that. that puter gets a whiff and you gonna be typin to a blank screen Sir! :laughing7:
That wouldn't be near as bad as what happened to my friend Ilario Vidauri . He ate ramp/egg/cheese tacos all day at work . Had several cervesas on the way home from work . Farted
in the house with his wife present .
Tried to tell us all , the next day , that the iron skillet rash that had his nose mashed and his eyes closed was from a horse accident .

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
That wouldn't be near as bad as what happened to my friend Ilario Vidauri . He ate ramp/egg/cheese tacos all day at work . Had several cervesas on the way home from work . Farted
in the house with his wife present .
Tried to tell us all , the next day , that the iron skillet rash that had his nose mashed and his eyes closed was from a horse accident .
Wow my puter just started actin funny! AAaaahhh what's that smell! That would cause a maggot to commit suicide!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya'll musta not been able to tell, the cat scat, first time that old man farted, and that witch broke out that broom, and went to whompin! :laughing7:
Ya'll still sitting in that room, with him?! LOL! :tard:

And why ya'll, you, truckbutch,(oh, that I close to that U), trying to be all nice to the cat, all of a sudden? :icon_scratch:
Somebody tell you I hit the lottto! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread