Grey Wolf

S

stefen

Several Elementary Teachers were discussing their recent summer vacations when Mary said that she and her husband, Wolf, had driven round trip from California to New York and back.

My gosh one exclaimed, weren’t you afraid of getting lost? I’d be at wits end if I went on such a long trip with my husband and kids.

Not at all Mary said, Grey Wolf has an extraordinary sense of direction that he inherited from his American Indian ancestors.

Grey Wolf? Here all this time I thought that the name Wolf was of German extraction. I’ve never heard you call him Grey Wolf. That sounds like a Plains Indian name. Is he Sioux, Cherokee or from another tribe?

Yes, Mary stated, he is a member of the Fucarewe Tribe. An Native American tribe well known for their renowned awareness of direction.

Why, I have never heard of them said another teacher. And here I teach American History and I thought that I knew almost of the various tribes, even some of the more obscure ones.

Lets put it this way Mary said, When Grey Wolf gets lost, he gets that deer-in-the headlights look in his eyes, and just says “Where in the F&%$# are-we?”
:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread