Yugo

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Buzzbee remebered me about Yugo jokes and...well, they're really funny so...i have to put them on

How do you double the value of a Yugo?
Fill the Tank

What do you call a Yugo at the top of a hill?
A miracle

Q. What is found on the last two pages of every Yugo owner's manual?
A. The bus schedule.

Q. Why do Yugos come with heated rear windows?
A. To keep your hands warm while you're pushing them

Q. Why don't Yugos sustain much damage in a front-end collision?
A. The tow truck takes most of the impact.

You go. Car stays.

Some used car dealers might try to reduce the miles on the odometer to make a car seem worth more money.
With a Yugo, they add miles to try and convince you it really will go that far!

Q. Why do Yugo owners never carry a map?
A. It'll never get far enough to get lost!

Q. What's the difference between a Yugo and the principal's office?
A. It's less embarrassing if your friends see you leaving the principal's office.

Q: What is the sport-version of Yugo?
A: The driver wears Nike shoes.

Q: What do you call a Yugo with a seat belt?
A: A rucksack

Yugo will be introducing three new vehicles next year.
They will have a moped called an "I Go".
They will have a 4-door called a "We Go".
They will also have a new station wagon called the "Y'all Go".

Q: What do Yugos have in common with Ferarris?
A: A Ferrari can go from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds, whereas a Yugo can go from 0 to 4 in 60 seconds.

"The Oakland Police captured two men in their Yugo last night.
The men are being held as suspects in the city's first push-by shooting."

A Yugo pulls up at a stoplight next to a Rolls- Royce. The driver of the Yugo rolls down his window and shouts to the driver of the Rolls, "Hey, buddy, that's a nice car. You got a phone in your Rolls? I've got one in my Yugo!" The driver of Rolls looks over and says simply, "Yes I have a phone." The driver of the Yugo says, "Cool! Hey, you got a fridge in there, too? I've got a fridge in the back seat of my Yugo!" The driver of the Rolls, looking annoyed, says, "Yes, I have a refrigerator." The driver of the Yugo says, "That's great, man! Hey, you got a TV in there, too? You know, I got a TV in the back seat of my Yugo!" The driver of the Rolls, very annoyed by now, says, "Of course I have a television. A Rolls-Royce is the finest luxury car in the world!" The driver of the Yugo says, "Very cool car! Hey, you got a bed in there, too? I got a bed in the back of my Yugo!" Upset that he did not have a bed, the driver of the Rolls-Royce sped away, and went straight to the dealer, where he promptly ordered that a bed be installed in the back of the Rolls. The next morning, the driver of the Rolls picked up the car, and the bed looked superb, with satin sheets and brass trim. It was clearly a bed fit for a Rolls Royce. So the driver of the Rolls begins searching for the Yugo, and he drove all day. Finally, late at night, he finds the Yugo parked, with all the windows fogged up from the inside. The driver of the Rolls got out and knocked on the door of the Yugo. When there wasn't any answer, he knocked and knocked, and eventually the owner stuck his head out, soaking wet. "I now have a bed in the back of my Rolls-Royce," the driver of the Rolls stated proudly. The Yugo owner looked at him and said, "You got me out of the shower to tell me THAT?!?!"

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I'm considering withdrawing my offer to hunt with you.
I'm not sure you are fit to take out in public.
LOL
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread