What do you think ? MS-60 ; EF-40 , or Counterfeit ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flakey Sale Nets Virginia Sisters $1,350

CHICAGO (AP) -- Two sisters from Virginia sold their Illinois-shaped corn flake on eBay Friday night for $1,350.

"We were biting our nails all the way up to the finish, seeing what would happen," said Melissa McIntire, 23. "There's a lot of relief involved."

The winner of the auction, which lasted more than a week, is the owner of a trivia Web site who wants to add the corn flake to a traveling museum.
0592d644-8c5f-4531-bcab-81f5752e95cf-small.jpg
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ODD_ILLINOIS_CORN_FLAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
$1350 for 1 corn flake...................Tony the Tiger would be soooo proud!!!!!!!!!!

Levi's Mom

Tenderfoot
Mar 5, 2008
Cleveland
Detector(s) used
Looking at Garrett Ace 250
What I wanna know is... how in the world do these people get that much money to waste on a corn flake... I would love to have enough to say .. hummmm I think I can spend 1,000 or more on a CORN FLAKE!!!!!!!

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Levis-Mom said:
What I wanna know is... how in the world do these people get that much money to waste on a corn flake... I would love to have enough to say .. hummmm I think I can spend 1,000 or more on a CORN FLAKE!!!!!!!

Same here.

With most people trying to make ends meet,
Afford Gas & the Rise in Living costs, How
can you just say "Gee I Need that"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread