deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmmm...attach an electro-mechanical device to an electrical device that goes crazy from electrical interference and detects metal. Why haven't I thought of that?

Is this a belated April fools question?

Sorry but common sense prevails.
Al

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In other words you can't change the channel on your tv with the remote
if you have a fan blowing on you becase the signal
will blow away :D

Unless the fans behind you of course
then the signal will get there faster :P

stanjam

Mar 23, 2008
Springfield, MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
However, if you have a fan on your control box, and have it blow upward, it will cool you off as you hunt!

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
I know that hot air will bounce cuss words off the wall, and the hotter the air they will penetrate to next door, like in a motel. To my knowledge a fan wont help.
I think if you are MD'ing it would have an opposite effect if you mixed cuss words with the air. Never tried the other way. Gnewt

S

stefen

strike it rich said:
if you attach a battery powered fan to your dectectors coil it pushes the signal downwards when it comes back up increasing depth have you tried it.

Only works if you are wearing a tin foil hat so the solar gamma rays won't interfere with the brain waves :icon_scratch:

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does your friend Bob by any chance know where I can get a, 'sky hook'? That way I can just float over the ground and not get tired!!!

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
kenb said:
LOL :D same friend that recommended extra batteries?

kenb
as it happens yes but hey just coz my detector emmited black smoke doesnt mean hes wrong about everything. lol

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Greeaattt Tip!
I work in a factory and got ahold of an industrial fan and and superglued it to my ACE250 and found what appears to be a Viking Ship at the Salton Sea. We celebrated by feasting on butterscotch pudding cups because that is all we had available. Lesson learned today: Keep something else on hand because butterscotch pudding eaten in great quantities will make you wish the Salton Sea had public rest rooms.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
prospector40 said:
That is just to much. ;D so what else does Bob say....c'mon, I got to hear something else
well seeing as you ask he says also if you want to find mainly gold 2 stick a piece on your detector with tape cancel out the signal then detect he claims you only dig the targets that dont beep not 2 sure about that one.

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
midnightmoon said:
Greeaattt Tip!
I work in a factory and got ahold of an industrial fan and and superglued it to my ACE250 and found what appears to be a Viking Ship at the Salton Sea. We celebrated by feasting on butterscotch pudding cups because that is all we had available. Lesson learned today: Keep something else on hand because butterscotch pudding eaten in great quantities will make you wish the Salton Sea had public rest rooms.
omg Bob was right any photos

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Do I tape the gold above or below the fan? What if I tape the gold to a fan blade? Which blade? One or how many? Quick! The Salton Sea is receding!!

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
luvsdux said:
Is this a truly serious question?
Bill
Of course it is Bill I'm well known for only asking serious questions ask anyone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions