wifes last word

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
wife's last word

After the company party that ran late last night I bobbled my throbbing head off the couch to a bleary-eyed upright (?) position to respond to an irate ,hands on hips, wife standing before me.
"WELL ! You sure did it last night ! I hope you are proud of yourself ! "
"Huh ?..."
"You got drunk enough to start telling your boss how to run the company and he didn't like it."
"Well,pi$$ on the old $ob !"
"You did and he fired you on the spot."
"Well,Sc@@W the old baxard !"
"I did ;and you go back to work tomorrow."

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Re: wife's last word

stefen said:
By chance was here name Irene? :thumbsup:
Mebbie:You ever been a foreman at a company party that got wizzed on and then met a gal named Irene ?
If you say yes then send me a PM as to where I can send you a quarter for a good piece and I'll not think ill of you that you still work there and I am neither associated with your company or Irene.
LOL!

S

stefen

I hope that someday I can say that she married my best friend...whoever marries her will automatically become my pal ;D

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

lol @ Stefen. ::)

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

stefen said:
I hope that someday I can say that she married my best friend...whoever marries her will automatically become my pal ;D
Appears that we have both sat in the shade of the lemon tree(Trini Lopez)my freind.With time the fruit becomes less bitter.

S

stefen

Hell, I'd even give the guy $400 a month for life...and pocket the other $800 :thumbsup:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

When the judge smacked his hammer on $2600 a month from me he also explained that if I quit my job he would jail me for contempt of court....A life sentence in his court....
Never liked the boss where I worked much anyway so I went back and beat hell out ouf him.Got fired.Went back to court and the same judge that threatened me with the life sentence had to drop the payments to a minimal level.He was p$$$ed and I got a start at getting my life back.

S

stefen

I found that in California you can petition the court to drop all alimony support payments upon retirement.

Savings, stocks and bonds and real property cannot be reaccessed, and the court cannot dip into any retirement account.......and if you have an illness that keeps you from working or are out of work for any reason (as you well know), all payments cease (and is not subject to back payments)

And last if not least, the court cannot mandate you to work beyond retirement...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread