jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LEBANON, Pa. (AP) -- Rescue crews had to cut apart a portable toilet to rescue a man who got stuck naked inside the potty. Authorities say the 31-year-old man used his cell phone to call 911 on Sunday from inside a portable toilet.

Police say the man had been drinking and had taken off his clothes. Somehow, he immersed himself in the holding tank.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ODD_STUCK_IN_TOILET?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I bet that was a "Crappy Feeling"

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Talk about being in "deep sh#t!!" :tard:

PALEOMAN

Dec 11, 2007
COLORADO
Detector(s) used
WHITES XLT
feel sorry for the rescuers! years ago i was working on a construction site and the foreman was using the porta-potti. next thing ya know a public service truck backed up into the john and knocked it over door side facing down. i have never seen a madder man!

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PALEOMAN said:
feel sorry for the rescuers! years ago i was working on a construction site and the foreman was using the porta-potti. next thing ya know a public service truck backed up into the john and knocked it over door side facing down. i have never seen a madder man!

I would have Had the Fire Company Hose the Place
& Him down good before Cutting him out.

Leave no turd Unturned.
Not even the big Dumb one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread