Man Walks Into a Bar

Bowler Man

Jun 1, 2007
Ebensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
A man walks into a bar carrying a briefcase. He sits down at the bar, opens the briefcase and pulls out a little piano. He reaches back into the briefcase, pulls out this little man, sits him at the piano and the little man starts playing the piano. The bartender, intrigued by the sight he’s seeing, promptly asks the man, “Where did you get that?” The man replies, “A genie gave him to me.” The bartender says, “Do you still have the genie and if so do you think he’ll let me make a wish?” The man replies, “Sure” and reaches back into the briefcase and pulls out a lamp and gives it to the bartender.

The bartender rubs the lamp and low and behold, out comes the genie who says to the bartender, “I will grant you one wish.” The bartender, extremely excited by what is happening exclaims, “I wish for a million bucks!” The genie claps his hands in a cloud of smoke and replies, “As you wish!” The genie goes back into the lamp and about ten minutes later the doors to the bar open up and in walk all these ducks. Duck after duck entered the bar until finally they were everywhere, on the bar, on the pool table, and everywhere in between. The bartender goes over to the man and said, “I think your genie is a little hard of hearing. I wished for a million bucks, not a million ducks!” The man replied, “Do you think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?”

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread