Heaven

AZ-Mtnman

Jul 25, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab
An older couple, both 85 were in perfect health since they ate right, exercised, the whole nine yards. One day they were driving down the road, got into a terrible crash and died instantly. When they got to the Pearly Gates, St. Peter said "Hey, y'all, c'mon in and let me show you around." He was pointing out the nicer aspects of being in heaven when they came to the top of a hill and stopped in front of a mansion. He said "This is your new house." The old man took one look and asked how much it was going to cost them? St. Peter said, "You're in Heaven, it's free. Let me show you around the place." They make it into the back yard after checking out the house and while looking at the pool and hot tub, the old man notices that their patio overlooks the ninth green of the golf course. He's complimenting St. Peter on how nice the course looks and asked what the greens fees were. St. Peter said "You're in Heaven, it's free. Let's go down the clubhouse and I'll show you around. They walk in and laid out before them is the most scrumptious buffet they could ever imagine. There are delicacies and sweets from all over the world. The old man is looking around and says "This sure looks good, but where is all the health food?" St. Peter replies "This is Heaven, you can eat as much as you want and you won't gain an ounce, get high cholesterol, or high blood pressure." The old man turns to his wife and says "You stupid block head, if it wasn't for your darn bran muffins, I could have been here twenty years ago!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions