Here ya go,Thom:a true story for comedy central

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
An old miner I worked with at the Osage #3 mine,John C.,and the shift foreman,Pete,hated each other with a passion that I have never seen in any other two men in a work environment.Sparks flew when they got in eyesight of each other.
Pete,being the shift foreman,was the agressor.He heaped piles of ethnic insults on John C. and threatened to fire him numerous times.
John C. would just let the vitrol roll over him with a smile and say "I'll come to see you,Mr.Pete,one last time."
Shift foremen had to be nasty baxards as deep mining ,at the time ,was no place for the meek.Yet, Pete's personal attacks on John C. were unwarranted.John carried his end of the stick as much as anyone at the mine......"I'll come to see you,Mr.Pete,one last time."
The Lord's call for Pete to come home was a massive heart attack that left him dead before he hit the ground.
The funeral home was packed with folks paying their respects to Pete when John C.,dressed in his finest, strutted through the crowd up to the coffin and,bending over,spoke in a loud voice,
"Is that you,Pete? Is you in there ,Pete? Undertaker! What's the matter with this man?"
The funeral home director hurried through the shocked crowd to John C.'s side at the coffin.He put his finger across his lips and said,
"Shss.....He's been like that all day...."
John C.responded with a dignified nod of his head,turned ,and walked quietly out of the funeral home.
He had come to see Pete 'one last time'......

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Without a doubt ...that is the funniest funeral story I have ever heard.
I'm still laughing from hearing you tell it on the phone.

Thanks Jim.
I'll bookmark it so I can go back and have another chuckle later.

Thom

S

stefen

;D

Attachments

• Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 149

Top Member Reactions