Just For You, Truckinbutch

AZ-Mtnman

Jul 25, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I'm a guy, so you ladies forgive me in advance.

A while back my girlfriend and I were playing golf against a buddy of mine and his wife. We'd had a nice day up to the 12th hole. Par 3, 195yrds, uphill, into the wind. My turn came and I was thinking "If I really crank this 4-iron, that should be good". Of course, it didn't occur to me at that time that if I "cranked one", it will go left. Well, I did better than normal, hit one left of left. Looked like it was heading into the next county till it hit a tree up by the green, bounced straight right, and ended up about a foot from the hole. Once he got his composure, my buddy said "That was quite a shot". Of course me being me, I said "That shot was just like my girlfriend". Everyone looked confused and finally he asked "How so?". I said "It wasn't pretty, but it'll do."

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
AZ-Mtnman said:
I'm a guy, so you ladies forgive me in advance.

A while back my girlfriend and I were playing golf against a buddy of mine and his wife. We'd had a nice day up to the 12th hole. Par 3, 195yrds, uphill, into the wind. My turn came and I was thinking "If I really crank this 4-iron, that should be good". Of course, it didn't occur to me at that time that if I "cranked one", it will go left. Well, I did better than normal, hit one left of left. Looked like it was heading into the next county till it hit a tree up by the green, bounced straight right, and ended up about a foot from the hole. Once he got his composure, my buddy said "That was quite a shot". Of course me being me, I said "That shot was just like my girlfriend". Everyone looked confused and finally he asked "How so?". I said "It wasn't pretty, but it'll do."
LMAO :thumbsup:Hope your lady doesn't read this and use that iron on you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread