Even Worse

AZ-Mtnman

Jul 25, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I was driving truck for a living and had to get home for a family function. Pulled in at 4am and instead of waking anyone up, headed to the garage to get a leg up on my "honey-do" list. Wasn't paying attention to the time, concentrating on getting this latest project completed just right, when my GF walked in already dressed for the day. She says "Honey, does this skirt make me look fat?" At the time, in my head, this sounded like a compliment, but I said "Nope, you don't look any fatter than you usually do". The day went downhill from there.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
AZ-Mtnman said:
I was driving truck for a living and had to get home for a family function. Pulled in at 4am and instead of waking anyone up, headed to the garage to get a leg up on my "honey-do" list. Wasn't paying attention to the time, concentrating on getting this latest project completed just right, when my GF walked in already dressed for the day. She says "Honey, does this skirt make me look fat?" At the time, in my head, this sounded like a compliment, but I said "Nope, you don't look any fatter than you usually do". The day went downhill from there.
Road rule #2:Be certain that brain is engaged before declutching mouth.Serious bodily harm may result from failing to follow this procedure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread