truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
George Bush is so stupid...

George Bush is so stupid, he went to a concert and waved to Stevie Wonder.
Yup,and Stevie waved back.SSI immediately froze his assetts and instituted procedures to recover payments and interest for disability fraud.

La Beep

Feb 15, 2008
NE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, XLT Fisher's CZ5 Garretts GTA 1000
lucky1777 said:
George Bush is so stupid,

He keeps beating the Democrats. :icon_jokercolor: :tongue3:
hmmm so where does that leave odumbo husen and the Demo-Rats at?

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Bush is so stupid, that when he was asked a question from a reporter at a news conference and he couldn't answer it, he had the reporter removed from the room and fired from his job

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Sniffer said:
Bush is so stupid, that when he was asked a question from a reporter at a news conference and he couldn't answer it, he had the reporter removed from the room and fired from his job
That's nothing.Busch shook hands with my brotherinlaw,Rodney Steorts.
Al Gore came blowing through the VP residence on a pr shot while this same bil was doing electrical work as a contractor and had him removed from the job and put on the security watch list because my bil refused to shake hands with him.
Gore is gone but my brother in law is still on the list.

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Now the Stevie Wonder/Bush story is bogus but life is stranger than fiction. A real incident happened a few days ago when Joe Biden was at the podium introducing Chuck Graham( a state senator who is in a wheelchair)

BIDEN: Uh, uh, Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see you. ??? ??? ???

I imagine if Obama had been there- He would have laid hands on him and made him walk. Then"A Miracle, A Miracle" ;D ;D ;D ;D

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Condaleza Rice went into the Oval office and told George W. That 3 Brazilian soldiers had been killed in Iraq.
George says "My gosh, thats terrible!" He leans over and whispers to Dick Cheney "Hey, how many is a Brazillion?"

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Condaleza Rice went into the Oval office and told George W. That 3 Brazilian soldiers had been killed in Iraq.
George says "My gosh, thats terrible!" He leans over and whispers to Dick Cheney "Hey, how many is a Brazillion?"

Now I am definitely not a "Bush basher", but damn, that was funny. :thumbsup:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Casull said:

Now I am definitely not a "Bush basher", but damn, that was funny. :thumbsup:

I am an equal opportunity insultor... :thumbsup:

OldCrazyLarry

Greenie
Aug 17, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Classic
Yeah...He's almost as stupid as Joe Biden was last week when he told the man in the wheelchair to "standup."....ha ha. Of course, this actually happened.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions