Confession?

S

stefen

Confession?

A drunken man staggers in to a Catholic church and wanders over to the confessional box. He opens the door, sits down and says nothing. The bewildered priest waits for a few minutes, allowing the drunken man some time to collect his thoughts. Growing impatient, the priest coughs to attract his attention, but still the man says nothing. The priest then knocks on the wall three times in a final attempt to get the man to speak.
Finally, the drunk replies: "No use knockin mate, there`s no toiletpaper in this one either."

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
Confession?

A drunken man staggers in to a Catholic church and wanders over to the confessional box. He opens the door, sits down and says nothing. The bewildered priest waits for a few minutes, allowing the drunken man some time to collect his thoughts. Growing impatient, the priest coughs to attract his attention, but still the man says nothing. The priest then knocks on the wall three times in a final attempt to get the man to speak.
Finally, the drunk replies: "No use knockin mate, there`s no toiletpaper in this one either."
:thumbsup:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
i am catholic and apparently.......stefen i think your going to hell for that ;D

OP
OP
S

stefen

:wink:

Attachments

• picknose.gif
    picknose.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 212
  • picknose.gif
    picknose.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 218

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
shaun7 said:
i am catholic and apparently.......stefen i think your going to hell for that ;D
:o
just my 2 cents but stefen only a catholic can go to hell by breaking thier own rules. ::)

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
aa battery said:
aa battery said:
shaun7 said:
just my 2 cents but stefen only a catholic can go to hell by breaking thier own rules. ::)

yes but we can redeem ourselves by confessing and saying some hail mary's and an our father! so theres probably not too many catholics in hell, just a few who got caught by suprise i should think :icon_jokercolor:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
aa battery said:
aa battery said:
shaun7 said:

yes but we can redeem ourselves by confessing and saying some hail mary's and an our father! so theres probably not too many catholics in hell, just a few who got caught by suprise i should think :icon_jokercolor:
shaun i to am catholic but dont hold it against me :D

OP
OP
S

stefen

Hey!

Don't condemn the messenger, I don't write this stuff ;D

OP
OP
S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
stefen said:
Hey!

Don't condemn the messenger, I don't write this stuff ;D
Condemning you would be almost as blasphemous as me getting upset over redneck jokes.

Attachments

• Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 139

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread