Teacher Arrested

auprospector44

Jan 8, 2008
Teacher Arrested

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-gebra is a problem for us,' the Attorney General said. 'They desire solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns,' but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle.''

When asked to comment on the arrest, Senator McCain said, 'If God had wanted us to have better Weapons of Math Instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes.' Republican leaders told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the Senator.

OP
OP
A

auprospector44

Jan 8, 2008
First let me say this is a "joke". A play on words.
Lighten up and get a life.
gnewt, I am not disrepecting John McCain. I have nothing but respect for the man and fully intend to vote for him. As a vet I assure you that I appreciate all that man did in service for our country, both in and out of the military.
All that being said, I will not post any more jokes...some people just take life to seriously!

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Auprospector, I posted this same joke a few weeks ago, but with Obama as the star. It went over pretty well. You just have to know your audience. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions