jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) -- A West Virginia man who police said passed gas and fanned it toward a patrolman has been charged with battery on a police officer.

Jose A. Cruz, 34, of Clarksburg, was pulled over early Tuesday for driving without headlights, police said. According to the criminal complaint, Cruz smelled of alcohol, had slurred speech and failed three field sobriety tests before he was handcuffed and taken to a police station for a breathalyzer test.

As Patrolman T.E. Parsons prepared the machine, Cruz scooted his chair toward Parsons, lifted his leg and "passed gas loudly," the complaint said.

Cruz, according to complaint, then fanned the gas toward the officer.

"The gas was very odorous and created contact of an insulting or provoking nature with Patrolman Parsons," the complaint alleged.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ARGE?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

S

stefen

The officer obviously didn't know where to place the breathalyzer test equipment. ;D

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I see no complaint, to me it's no different than one who spits on police.
Not everyone shares that style of lowly 'humor'. Maybe if these type of
people were taught to behave in a civilized manner there would be no
problem. They usually put a spit shield on those derelicts, perhaps they
should put the farters in a giant zip-loc baggie.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
the sad thing is, this nonsense will tie up a court room in the near future. ::)

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll just bet you that after running into a few doorjams on the way to the main jail cells, he'd change his mind about ever "gassing" anybody else. >:(

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Shortstack said:
I'll just bet you that after running into a few doorjams on the way to the main jail cells, he'd change his mind about ever "gassing" anybody else. >:(
Probly. Part of the deviated septum problem I deal with today comes from a 'screen test' I failed in the back of a WV State Police cruiser in the late '60's.
No ! It wasn't administered because I farted!
Diarrhea of the mouth was the probable cause.

K

Kentucky Kache

truckinbutch said:
Diarrhea of the mouth was the probable cause.

Thats a bad illness to have. I went to jail once because of it. :-X

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread