Contest / Drawing

Mar 18, 2009
I am holding a monthly drawing that starts at the beginning of each month and ends the last day of the month and then repeats. You can enter as often as once a day. The winner gets to choose TWO ebooks on the subject of metal detecting and treasure hunting of 59 books currently. As I get hold of more books they will be added to the list. Stop by and enter. No need to subscribe, but subscribing will keep you updated on new prizes, news, winners, and other information. Go to: http://idahotreasurehunters.blogspot.com/2009/05/enter-to-win-your-choice-of-two.html

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
doesnt work got some kind of bug my virus catcher popped when i tryed logging in toenter

OP
OP
I
Mar 18, 2009
I assure you there are no viruses. Several people enter once a day without any problems. There is a one page ad that appears every six hours or so per ip address, but it is easy to get around. Just click on "skip this ad" at the top of the page and you are there. I have to do the same. Just ran a test on the entry and everything went fine. Please try again. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread