Metal Detector Rental & Locating Services

Ashman

Apr 11, 2012
Sun City Cali
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro & F75-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is a great day, my digging friend and I just launched a new website for all of us who like to Metal Detect and maybe want the chance to make some extra cash to cover your gas or save up to buy a new machine.

Our new website is called Metal Detector Rental, there is a free listing for anyone who wants to sign up. (metaldetector-rental.com/new-member-sign-up )

Since we just launched we want to extend a FREE UPGRADE for the next 7 days or maybe longer to any members here. All you need to do is sign up and where it asks you, “Were you referred by any Facebook Group” just put in your user name from here on Treasurenet or feel free to message me here. After you hit send it will redirect you to a payment page, just disregard and your Pro Listing will be published shortly.

Once your listing page is published you will have your own unique web address (It will look something like this one here but with your name on the end: metaldetector-rental.com/k-c-mullins )that you can post, share or even add it to your own signature banner here and on other forums that allow you to do so.

If anyone has any questions please just ask, again I am not trying to sell anything so please don't take this as spam, I/we are offering a FREE Listing Upgrade to anyone here on Treasurenet that may want to create a listing and hopefully you can earn some extra cash.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread