Noob here needs help

Daryn

Apr 23, 2013
Anyone with experience want to take a noob under their belt? I am a normal married guy with a 10 year old son. I work as an RN in a local ICU so I am mostly sane :-) work nights and can travel any where in CT pretty easily as I live in the middle of the state shortish.

Thanks,
Daryn

40ton

May 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sup Daryn,
I live in Norwich ( the unfriendly to md'ers town ) so I am always looking for new places to hunt. I am no pro but looking for a buddy to hunt with. I also work nights and have some free days in the middle of the week. Are you up to knocking on doors for permission? I've found that most places near me are virgin sites with lots O' goodies.

OP
OP
Daryn

Daryn

Apr 23, 2013
Sup Daryn,
I live in Norwich ( the unfriendly to md'ers town ) so I am always looking for new places to hunt. I am no pro but looking for a buddy to hunt with. I also work nights and have some free days in the middle of the week. Are you up to knocking on doors for permission? I've found that most places near me are virgin sites with lots O' goodies.

Hey 40ton. Have found a great place around the Wtby area that you could detect for years and not hit all the spots. It would be great to have a partner in crime. Hit me up at [email protected] and we can put something together.
Daryn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread