Looking for detecting buddies

B

BiggusDiggus

Hello, Brandon here..looking for fellow detecting buddies to hunt and explore with. I am located in south western Connecticut and am interested in coin and artifact hunting. Areas of interest include, colonial settlements, pre revolution-WW1 troop movements/battles, Indian footpaths/highways, train depots, fairgrounds, treasure and ghost towns. I am a 31 year old male. If you would like to detect together or know of a group hunt in the surrounding area please inform me..Also I enjoy traveling and experiencing new places, so if you have similar interests feel free to message me..Or if your coming thru Connecticut and would like to hunt, let me know..Until then Happy Hunting!!

Daryn

Apr 23, 2013
Hi Brandon,

In the same situation, looking for someone to hunt with. Live in greater Waterbury area. Have started hunting in the Naugatuck forest with decent luck. Don't really know of any other areas as I am new to MD'ing. Hit me up a [email protected] if interested in hooking up.

Daryn

Dr Freezelove

Aug 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the hobby as well. I would join a group hunt or meet up to exploe an area.. I live on the shoreline in essex. Let me know if you want to get together.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread