Anyone in CT want to get out this weekend??

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey,
Been Hunting for about 9 months now. Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up and try some detecting this weekend. Its supose to be nice. I hunt with a few buddys of fine, however, there both in there fiftys and sometimes we have different avenues we want to go down. Just looking for someone alittle younger, and more likely to venture out to find that real great hidden spot. Im 23 and live in southern area of CT. PM me if your interested in meeting up for some detecting. Im thinking on going out early Sat. morning and making it an all day thing.
Keith

Rachelx323

Apr 29, 2008
southeastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
legacy 3300
heyy, i live in southeastern CT..near foxwoods. im new to this hobby and am looking for some people to go out hunting with...
i bought a detector back in march and i've only been out on a few outings so far. i would be out more but the weather either isnt cooperating or i've been sick with a cold.
i am free on the weekends, especially saturday and sundays. i mostly detect on my familys old dairy farm.
anyone interested, let me know.
;D

BOXING63

Jan 7, 2007
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If any one would like to go metal detecting and have info on some place they would like to go MD let me know aways looking for new place to go MD my cell 203-685-8622

Nuggetville

Feb 28, 2011
We're up in the NW but willing to drive. Sounds like we could get a good group of "youngins" out for a hunt. The wife and I are 29 and 30, so I think we're still young :icon_scratch: Let me know if you all are up for it. We can bring some demo stuff to play with also!

BOXING63

Jan 7, 2007
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If any one would like to go metal detecting and have info on some place they would like to go MD let me know aways looking for new place to go MD my cell 203-685-8622 :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread