arrow.gif
    210.4 KB · Views: 477
  • arrow.gif
    arrow.gif
    210.4 KB · Views: 467

Brendoodl

Feb 22, 2008
Hey Conn.,
I am coming up to do some construction on my Aunts house in July and would love to get out and do some MD'ing. I will be staying right outside of East Hartford, so if you would not mind letting me come out and take along it would be awesome.

ghost13_boo

Greenie
Feb 22, 2007
southbury,ct
Detector(s) used
minelab sov elite
Brendoodl said:
Hey Conn.,
I am coming up to do some construction on my Aunts house in July and would love to get out and do some MD'ing. I will be staying right outside of East Hartford, so if you would not mind letting me come out and take along it would be awesome.
:D
im no expert but...my infos in the post, give a call whenever!!! -ben

resqnine

Greenie
Feb 15, 2009
Hey all. Looks like spring has finally arrived. I was out the other day and picked up some spare change, heart pendant and fishing weight. Anybody else been out yet?

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
resqnine said:
Hey all. Looks like spring has finally arrived. I was out the other day and picked up some spare change, heart pendant and fishing weight. Anybody else been out yet?

I try to get out every day, but not today. So far a few dollars in clad. 9 or 10 wheats, and a couple junk rings, but no silver yet. Got a 2002s quarter in change today, first S quarter I've seen.

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
I've been out a few times this year already. A little over 20 dollars in clad about 10 wheaties, a pair of vise grips and a double headed screw driver. No rings or anything else other than junk.

Drudge

Nov 19, 2007
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab: eTrac, Excalibur II, Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been absent for over a year but now its full steam ahead :icon_salut:

resqnine

Greenie
Feb 15, 2009
Hey all.......We finally get some nice temps and it's been all rain. Headed down to Atlantic City last weekend and came up with a few coins....Spoke with a few other MD's and they were asking about permits on the beach. As far as I know they don not require one for down there, they mentioned further up Northern NJ, you need one. Looking to get out in the CT area, anyone want to plan to meet, let me know. Happy hunting

resqnine

Greenie
Feb 15, 2009
Hey all.... Had a day off and nice weather so I hit the beach. Small area pretty much abandoned now. Not much to report, a few pennies, nickles and small scrap.

resqnine

Greenie
Feb 15, 2009
Hey all.... been a while since I checked in. Unfortunately to late to do much around here now. Reading some past postings we should try to get some Northwest corner people together for spring hunt?

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am retired and have a lot of time on my hands. I have a detector, but, no car. I am looking for friends to search parks and beaches in and around Bridgeport.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions