Help In CT

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas is a long way to go to search parks and beaches. I am still looking for friends to search parks and beaches in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Have detector, but, no car.

[email protected]

Silverhawk

Oct 6, 2006
Seattle, WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett THD Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm over on Long Island. I'm always up for a roadtrip. I have weekends free, so when it gets warmer and this damn snow melts, i'm free to join ya. I'll pick you up and we can do a daylong roadtrip or even weekend roadtrip. Welcome to the club!

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still looking for friends to seach parks and beaches in and around Bridgeport, CT. I have a detector and a lot of time on my hands. But, no car.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am seeking true unpublished stories that you are no long seeking for treasures in Connecticut.

ctjonb

Feb 22, 2012
Conn.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
only place in ct i found good color so far is the farmington river below barkhamsted we have tried lots of paces mayb one or 2 flakes but my daughter and i found one spot with a good amount of flour gold

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am Big Bad John and I live in Connecticut and interesting in all type of treasure hunting that involve using a metal detector. I am retired and have a lot of time on my hands, and no car and very little money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread