Solid Roll Log

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, with all the big scores around here lately I think we should have a thread all the "Solid Roll" finds. Not for the dream box, or the CWR that has 10 Walkers and clad ( nothing against those score cause it all stacks and adds up!) Just a thread of the rare and wild Solid Roll.

If your like me you've gone thru all the pages looking for the the crazy stories, the off chance someone stopped by a bank and grandma just brought in grandpas change jar.. I am relatively new to this, ( But helped my grandfather hunt when I was a kid in the 90s) but have been so lucky as too score some solid rolls, and would like a thread dedicated to just that.

So without further adieu, My recent find, all in all I believe only 11 of the rolls were actually solid, 2 90% rolls and 9 rolls of 40%.... it may have been 3 90% and 8 40%, a couple wraps got trashed and pictures wernt me priority after I had hit the jackpot.

I look forward to this thread and the next big find one of us will make!! Who knows? maybe my little sis will snag my "change" and one of you guys will get it!

Attachments

• halfs3.JPG
    halfs3.JPG
    432.7 KB · Views: 139

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Its sure been a while since I found my last solid roll - over 2 years. But I sure would love to find one again sometime soon. Seems like I've been having trouble finding very many cwr's at all this year. But u just never know with this hobby. Congrats again on that amazing 11 solid roll score u found. It's gonna be hard to ever top that one lol.

H$H!

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the beauty of the hobby, u never know...

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are my best solid rolls - all 90s. Found my only Barber in one of them.

HH

Attachments

• image-3320463928.jpg
    image-3320463928.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 133

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are my best solid rolls - all 90s. Found my only Barber in one of them.

HH

Wow, that's really cool. When did u score those? On 9-02-11, less than 2 weeks after I joined Tnet, I had my best score ever and it was 3 solid cwr's of 90% halves also - all Walkers and Ben's. Im still looking for my first Barber though.

You're right - u just never know with this hobby. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread