Pittsburgh
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halve Box #42: skunk

$18 CWR Nickels: 1944 P

$32 MWR Nickels: skunk

$5 MWR Dimes: skunk

$95 CWR Dimes: 1964

It was a nice day. I had some time and got some nickels and dimes for a change which saved the day from being a skunk

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

silvercounselor

Oct 2, 2014
Pittsburgh
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halve Box #45: 1963 Franklin, (2) 1964 D JFKs, & (3) 1964 JFKs

I saw the stamp on the box and thought darnit a skunk box because that is what I normally get with that stamp. Turns out I was wrong! Saw a 64 ender and was excited for the rest of the box.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice feeling to get AG when it is the LEAST expected. Makes it a lot more exciting than a SKUNK any day. Congrats.

OP
OP
S

silvercounselor

Oct 2, 2014
Pittsburgh
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halve Box #46: (2) 1968

I wish I could be more active on the form but school is getting busy. Four more semesters until I finish all my course work so it is getting down to crunch time. I am going to try and maintain searching halves next semester but we'll see how that goes.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

I wish I could be more active on the form but school is getting busy. Four more semesters until I finish all my course work so it is getting down to crunch time. I am going to try and maintain searching halves next semester but we'll see how that goes.

Keep SCHOOLING foremost & more important than CRH'g. That can always come later once you get that degree & a 6-digit salary. We will all still be here, stacking. HH, DozerD

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Finish with the schooling, & get that onion skin degree. Far more important than CRH'g. Get a 6-digit salary and you can buy silver instead of searching & stacking.

OP
OP
S

silvercounselor

Oct 2, 2014
Pittsburgh
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finish with the schooling, & get that onion skin degree. Far more important than CRH'g. Get a 6-digit salary and you can buy silver instead of searching & stacking.

Thanks Dozer! I plan on pushing through to get it done an over with!

Halve Box #47: skunk

$50 CWR Nickels: skunk

$50 CWR Quarters: skunk

OP
OP
S

silvercounselor

Oct 2, 2014
Pittsburgh
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halve Dollar Box #49: skunk

One of the bank tellers that I talk with occasionally offered a wheat penny. I took it but it was dateless.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Halve Dollar Box #49: skunk

One of the bank tellers that I talk with occasionally offered a wheat penny. I took it but it was dateless.

At least the wheaties are still out there, but limited in quantity. Thank goodness that the rims are NOT AS NOTICEABLE like silver coins, otherwise they would be ALL GONE in a very short period of time for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread