Ricks Searches

jcole77

May 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Today I picked up the last box I ordered must have been 30+ 2009P Halves in it I didn't keep them.

Out here on the West coast, the easiest to find 2009-P coin (strangely) is far and away the 2009-P NIFC half... There simply aren't a lot of the other denominations circulating out here. I think I've now found 9 of the Nickels and 4 of the Dimes total along with like 10 of the Quarters, and around 20 Pennies. I still have yet to find the 2009-P North Mariana Islands Quarter out of circulation - the only non NIFC coin holding me back from completing my modern clad set.

Graciegirl

Jun 5, 2014
Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
Rick, i havent been on the site since June. Glad to see you are back at it, even if it isnt full time. I am in the process of moving and waiting for my house to be completed so i havent been doing too much CRH. I'll have to find new banks in my new hometown, and get to know the tellers. it will be like starting over, so i'll have to be patient. i have found a few silver coins here and there this summer, but nothing interesting. Hope all is well. Keep on hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions