Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

My name is Ryan and I make videos on YouTube. Recently, I have become very interested in this coin roll hunting hobby and I decided to make a video about my first time coin roll hunting. I would love it if you guys would check out my video! Since it's my very first time doing this, I would love it if you all could leave some tips in the comments section. If you like the video and you have a YouTube channel, go ahead and like the video and subscribe if you want to (: I'm hoping to make more coin roll hunting videos in the future; it's so much fun!

Here's the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnSvmbVuo9Y

Thank you all!

-Ryan

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Nice job! Thanks for sharing...

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ryan: tip of the day, again, KEEP THIS HOBBY OFF U-TUBE, so as NOT to advertise. The more people that get into this hobby, the less AG SILVER you, and the rest of us will find.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ryan: tip of the day, again, KEEP THIS HOBBY OFF U-TUBE, so as NOT to advertise. The more people that get into this hobby, the less AG SILVER you, and the rest of us will find.

What he said. I've never understood the mindset of "hey look! I'm finding something of value, let's tell everyone"! Like having a gold claim and telling everyone about it.

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What he said. I've never understood the mindset of "hey look! I'm finding something of value, let's tell everyone"! Like having a gold claim and telling everyone about it.

Sorry guys...I posted this in the wrong thread to begin with. In the original coin roll hunting thread, I wrote the same post and I have responded to similar comments there. Please go check it out if you wouldn't mind, thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread