Selling my CTX 3030 6" "Smart Coil" / New and never used...

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I’m selling my CTX 3030 waterproof 6-inch round Double-D “Smart Coil”, which is brand new and has never been used as evident in the below listed pics. Also Included with the coil is the protective skid plate and cable protector, which protects the cord / cable from chaffing / rubbing against the lower portion of the shaft as the cord / cable comes from the coil and enters the shaft opening.

From all the reviews I’ve read and seeing it in action while hunting with friends using their 6” coils, it’s very sensitive to small targets and perfect for finding treasure in high trash areas. It is also ideal for maneuvering difficult terrain and exhibits AMAZING target separation.

I’m Asking $265 shipped priority mail, PayPal is excepted as well as Money Orders. If PayPal is your preference method of payment, I prefer if you use the “friends and family” option or you can add 3% to the final selling price if you prefer to utilize the regular PayPal option. Thanks for looking, God Bless and HH…

“D”

P.S. I can email pic's or you can check them out in the classifieds forum, Also for the T-net family, I'll be willing to negotiate on the price... Thanks again!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread