CTX Headphone Adapter

puterdoc

May 7, 2005
I’ve been looking for a way to use my waterproof headphones with the wireless module and found an adapter on e-bay...search for “CTX 3030 headphone adapter” (wasn’t sure if I could post the actual link or not). This looks like the perfect solution.

I use headphones made by a guy in the UK and they’re perfect for my water hunting. Didn’t want to have to buy a second pair to use on land.

Anyone seen or use these as an option?

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks very easy to make....I guess Mal made you head phones? I'm not a CTX user but have made several different adapters for the CTX and xcal over the years. Looks like the one you chose will be fine. Just keep it dry and all should be fine.

OP
OP
P

puterdoc

May 7, 2005
Just received the adapter...works perfect...well built...no need to buy a second set of headphones...:icon_thumright:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’ve been looking for a way to use my waterproof headphones with the wireless module and found an adapter on e-bay...search for “CTX 3030 headphone adapter” (wasn’t sure if I could post the actual link or not). This looks like the perfect solution.

I use headphones made by a guy in the UK and they’re perfect for my water hunting. Didn’t want to have to buy a second pair to use on land.

Anyone seen or use these as an option?

You must have better balance than me. I manage to always slip at least once while in the water and dunk myself. ha ha!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread