Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keith is a great guy! I suspect you will be very happy.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keith is a great guy! I suspect you will be very happy.

Yes he is........ This is my third time dealing with him, always happy!!

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ctx arrived safe and sound.......Let the learning begin! Pretty excited about moving to this from the Etrac.......which I loved! Looks like a rainy weekend with Minelab vidios and Andy's book. Thanks Keith at Fort Bedford Detectors, since I started this hobby 5 years ago he has been my guy.....................never dissapointed

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ETrac is a good machine but I think you’re going to really like the 3030. Good luck.

Bigdob

Aug 1, 2016
IL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got mine from Kieth also, still touch base with him every now and then.
Very knowledgeable
Your going to like it
BT

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a Win-Win! Let us know (in the Spring) how you like it!

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got this Fri. afternoon and it has not been outside yet!! Since it arrived I have a solid 25 hours of Andy's book....and Minelab INSTRUCTIONAL...not hunting vidios! and Many many hours playing with the key pad and all its functions. Still got a lot of learning to do, but this is what I did with my Etrac and it made the first time out a hunt.....not a learning curve disaster. One other thing.......who can or would want to listen to 50 tones:BangHead: I am pretty sure combined is the way to go?

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd recommend you attend one of Andy Sabisch's Minelab Bootcamps for the CTX. He's located in Monroe, Michigan now.

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Congrats on the CTX. I emailed Andy Sabisch and he will be releasing 2019 Bootcamp dates and locations very soon. I am definitely going to Andy’s Minelab CTX Bootcamp. It has been highly recommended by people. Also, if you haven’t checked out Clive Clynick’s books on the CTX then give them a read. They are really good! Clive also has some CTX programs you can download off of his site. Some of the settings they use are interesting. I hope I can sneak off to the beach this weekend 3am Sunday morning!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread