TannersHatch

Jan 18, 2021
Brighton, UK
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi
I got some upgraded O-rings for when I want to take the CTX into deeper water. It was cheaper to buy 10 of each O-ring than a single set I discovered.

...So now I've got more than I need. If anyone in the UK mainland wants any just pm me your postage address and ill send you a set. No worries.
Ill hang onto three sets so that is seven pairs up for grabs.

Sizes are: 79mm x 2.5mm and 20mm by 2.65mm.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just be sure you hang onto the originals, if you send in a CTX for repair under warranty and they have unauthorized after market O-rings any repair due to water intrusion will not be under the warranty.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I have both originals and aftermarket. Ya need some originals? Just PM me & I'll send you one. Right now I'm running with the aftermarket ones.

OP
OP
TannersHatch

TannersHatch

Jan 18, 2021
Brighton, UK
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just be sure you hang onto the originals, if you send in a CTX for repair under warranty and they have unauthorized after market O-rings any repair due to water intrusion will not be under the warranty.

Good Advice. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread