Prices on the Vision?

JohnDE

Jan 8, 2007
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, MINELAB E-TRAC, X-TERRA 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_sunny: Hey ! " Maybe i can become a White's Dealer and purchase this at Wholesale Pricing ? Retail Price is Steep for me. Maybe I'll sell my Truck to Buy this and use my Bike to get around? For Now my Older XLT Spectrum will do until i Find the BIG ONE !

OP
OP
sjarchangel

sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a local Maryland dealer that can stock them now and has the best prices so far I've found! Email / pm for info.

:-)

Dual Hunter

Jan 18, 2009
Middle River MD.
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx 3030. Xp deus.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Damnit! i asked the Whites dealer 2 years ago when i bought my DFX ,(after i buy the DFX ,is Whites going to come out with another line better than this and will this become obsolete?) and he said no i think Whites will just improve on the DFX line. S.O.B
Dual Hunter

Brendoodl

Feb 22, 2008
lol, thats funny, just like anything with technology as soon as it is put out on the market they are already making a new one. Now we wont know aobut it until two years later but that is the business aspect. I just purchased one and am already hearing that a newer version is supposed to come out next year. Maybe they will make a mistake and I will be the first to get the newer version. Probably not though.

JimDE

May 12, 2008
Newark, DE
Detector(s) used
Vision/V3, 1400DD, Super 12, D2, 5.3 Eclipse
Dual Hunter, the dealer would not of known 2 years ago. Metal Detector companies keep that info pretty tight to the chest so as to not adversely effect current model sales. You still own a great machine!

I paid retail for mine but also traded in two older machines for it so out of pocket expence was minimal. The wireless headphone option didn't interest me so that took $200 off the web site's price. I was going to get a D2 coil for my DFX anyway and the V3 comes with one so I figured that was another $250 I didn't have to put out of pocket either (twisted logic maybe but I'm sticking to it ;) ).

Comparing a DFX 300 to the V3 also without headphones the prices are much closer and trust me the info the V3 gives the operator is well worth the difference in price comparing apples to apples. Price of the V3 without headphones is $1499.95 the DFX 300 $1199.95. $300.00 difference is about the price of the D2 with rod and hardware. Not a bad deal for the machine your getting!

JimDE

May 12, 2008
Newark, DE
Detector(s) used
I am heading to the beach today to give it a try in the sand for the first time. One decent piece of jewelry and it's paid for and stock salt beach programs 22.5 khz see's small gold much better than my DFX hot tuned for small gold (at least air testing it does.... we'll see today hopefully).

JimDE

May 12, 2008
Newark, DE
Detector(s) used
Man you can tell there has been little activity on the beach from last years sand sweeper till now. Not to mention the two swimming beaches are two of the hardest hit beaches near IRI by medal detector's. Saw 4 guy's detecting while I was down there today.

I worked the two swimming beaches from 1400-1600 during low tide. Found 4 pennies, 1 dime, and 3 quarters, one pull tab, a joist bolt, and a bottlecap. Kinda slim pickings but considering those spots are hotspots for detecting and the number who do it regularly at those beaches; not to mention the lack of in water activities since the last season I can't be too unhappy.

In my haste to give the machine a test I didn't silicone seal my coil cover to my coil. When I got home I had water and sand inside of the cover so I removed it. Cleaned and dried both the cover and the coil. Re-assembled them together and applied clear silicone sealer to the seam between cover and coil. I won't have to go through that separation and cleaning process ever again after a day at the beach.

De.Digger

Apr 16, 2010
Delaware
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-trac ,Bounty Hunter 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will always be something newer and better coming out. Its called technology and innovation! lol
five years from from now The V3 and the Etrac will be obsolete. It would be nice if the prices came down
like on computers and home electronics .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread