Pull out your water machines

Yeasty

Oct 22, 2007
DELAWARE
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, CTX-17, CTX-6, E-Trac, Explorer SE , Sun Ray X-1 probes, FBS 800, WOT, Garrett Pro-Pointer and modified David Clark headphones
THIS WEATHER IS DRIVING ME NUTS!

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah,the weather here in Austin,80's-to-90's all week,next cold front due sometime around November. ::)

OP
OP
J

JimDE

May 12, 2008
Newark, DE
Detector(s) used
Vision/V3, 1400DD, Super 12, D2, 5.3 Eclipse
Yeasty we will get a small break tomorrow till the afternoon but if we detect instead of cut the lawn we will need a brushhog to cut it next Monday when this rain is over. Kinda sucks huh?

Worst part is I will have to use the walk behind mower instead of the zero turn because the ground is so soaked. I am going to try cutting by 11 am and try to detect in the early afternoon.

Mentz

Aug 19, 2007
Lancaster, Pa and Ocean View, De
Detector(s) used
Minelab Elite, Minelab GT, Teknetics T2, Fisher CZ 3D and Fisher 1236 X2
Know what you mean about the yard work, tried the rider and was doing OK till I went over the drainfield, sank to the axel but got it out. Said "heck with this and went to the deer camp and cleaned up around the camp.

JohnDE

Jan 8, 2007
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, MINELAB E-TRAC, X-TERRA 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RAIN, RAIN, GO-AWAY PLEASE COME BACK ANOTHER DAY ! I don't want to wait until summer is here with the HOT 90+ Tempertures.

OP
OP
J

JimDE

May 12, 2008
Newark, DE
Detector(s) used
To those Delawarians that bright yellow ball in the sky today is known as the sun .......... it lit my lawn up for me today to get it cut (3 times) today. Come on Monday ..... it will be my first hunting day in the past 10 days due to lack of sun and large amounts of rain.

Hope the beaches are busy this weekend!

Yeasty

Oct 22, 2007
DELAWARE
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, CTX-17, CTX-6, E-Trac, Explorer SE , Sun Ray X-1 probes, FBS 800, WOT, Garrett Pro-Pointer and modified David Clark headphones
I got the grass cut and I'm ready to go!

OP
OP
J

JimDE

May 12, 2008
Newark, DE
Detector(s) used
So much for that big bright yellow ball in the sky ...... Looks like southern DE got smacked with rain today per the radar maps on the weather channel. I decided not to go down there today but instead got my lawn duties done so I freed up the next few day incase the forecast is right this time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread