Sea colony

JohnDE

Jan 8, 2007
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, MINELAB E-TRAC, X-TERRA 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a Good Question? I wanted to Detect there last year but never made it. I believe it's a area that draws the more Wealthy people which may be a Great area for Better and More Expensive finds. So far i only detected at areas like Rehobeth, Dewey, Bethany, Coin Beach, and and Ocean City Beach in Maryland. I'm not sure if the Sea Colony area consist of Private Beaches. I need to do more research myself. Since I'm about 3+ Hours away i don't visit these areas that often. I Hope you can Detect there.

Attachments

• MetalDetecting.gif
    MetalDetecting.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 391
  • MetalDetecting.gif
    MetalDetecting.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 381
  • MetalDetecting.gif
    MetalDetecting.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 407

Mentz

Aug 19, 2007
Lancaster, Pa and Ocean View, De
Detector(s) used
Minelab Elite, Minelab GT, Teknetics T2, Fisher CZ 3D and Fisher 1236 X2
Sea Colony is not the BONANZA you expect, my guess is since people just walk from condos right onto the beach and there are no meters to feed or concession stands that require money (change) accounts for the lack of finds. Also never found any rings or jewelry there. Since the area was replenished there is the shrapnel all over. This coming week they are pumping more in for added replenishment. If you haven't hunted the Bethany area lately you are in for a disappointment.

deldave

Jul 9, 2013
coastal Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, ACE 250, pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello mentz, i live close to bethany and work at g&e hardware. I haven't hunted bethany since the last replenishment. Got sick of all the shrapnel and such. Maybe this time they will pump from and old wreck site. See you later, dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread