Any Northern DE Metal Detectorist Out There ?

JohnDE

Jan 8, 2007
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, MINELAB E-TRAC, X-TERRA 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Noticed The Delaware Forum has been Slow regarding Postings. If there's any DE Treasure Hunters that's been detecting in De Lately I would be interested in hearing about your Detecting Experiances Good or Not So Good. I recently purchased a White's Matrix M6 and hopefully will have some time during the middle week to test it. Probably will hit some local playground areas and maybe later in the week hit the Beach for the day. Saw a man a few days ago with a Minelab Excaliber ll when we had a On and Off rainy day at Rehobeth Beach, it was the perfect opportunity since hardly anyone was on the Beach due to the weather. I was there with a friend Shopping but with ( No Detector) for the day. Labor Day is Approaching and i guess the Guys that Rake the sand on the Beach will be ready not too long after........ :(

JimDE

May 12, 2008
Newark, DE
Detector(s) used
Vision/V3, 1400DD, Super 12, D2, 5.3 Eclipse
Yes, I am from Northern DE ........... I am headed down to the beaches tomorrow morning.

aonemarine

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2008
Delaware stanton area
Detector(s) used
MXT V3
Stanton area here, havent been out hunting in 2 weeks. Working on developing some new metal detecting equipment so its eating up some alot of my detecting time right now but ill be back out this weekend I hope.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread