NORTHERN DE METAL DETECTING ~ ANY GOOD FINDS ?

JohnDE

Jan 8, 2007
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, MINELAB E-TRAC, X-TERRA 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been awhile since I posted in this Forum. Just want to check in and see whats New. Haven't done much detecting Lately but still would like to stay in Touch with other Detectorist in my Area and beyond. I'm usually in the Wilmington area feeding Homeless cats in the evening and afterward do a little detecting here and there at local city and County Parks. Ground conditions been pretty dry lately for digging. I have a Minelab E-Trac I purchased a few months ago and still trying to learn all the features and I also have a Minelab X-TERRA 705 with the smaller 9" Coil that I use mostly for Shallow target hunting like around Playground areas and local park hunting. Sold my AT Pro which I still liked but had too many detectors lying around. Still a Good Detector that's easy to use. Feel Free to comment as I enjoy Treasure Chatting........

buckwilder

Tenderfoot
Aug 7, 2015
deleware/philly
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Claymont here, I also hit the Wilmington area and PA side near me. Found a couple Indians and a barber dime but places to hunt are becoming hard to find, as they are all seeming hunted out and I work for hours to find one good coin if I'm lucky. Becoming a little discouraged. You find anything good?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread