delaware beach hunt anyone

delaware37

Nov 25, 2007
milford de
Detector(s) used
whites classic idx
hi my name is lee i live in milford Delaware and was wondering if any one would be interested in getting together and hitting some local DE beaches maybe starting around slaughter beach working our way up to Lewis beach before the weather gets to cold even tho the cold don't bother me just the wind ill post some of my finds Ive found on Fowler beach i think this would be a cool way to meet some new friends maybe go out on the 14 15 or 16Th of December any way in off that weekend so if anyone interested leave me a message or number thanks lee whites user ;D

Attachments

• todays finds metal detecting 027.JPG
    todays finds metal detecting 027.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 10,647
  • todays finds metal detecting 027.JPG
    todays finds metal detecting 027.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,312

Delaware_Gopher

Dec 29, 2006
New Castle, Delaware
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V & Matrix M6
Hi Lee, as replied to on the Delaware Yahoo eGroup I should be able to make it. I'll try to get a couple of friends from up here in the north to go down with me. Saturday or Sunday is best for me. I'll talk to you more by next week to set up something more definite.

Best,
Brian

OP
OP
delaware37

delaware37

Nov 25, 2007
milford de
Detector(s) used
whites classic idx
ok brian that sounds great we will all make a day out of it we will find some good stuff

Yeasty

Oct 22, 2007
DELAWARE
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, CTX-17, CTX-6, E-Trac, Explorer SE , Sun Ray X-1 probes, FBS 800, WOT, Garrett Pro-Pointer and modified David Clark headphones
If you guys don't mind I'd like to join you!
Just need a place, time and date.

Also, could someone post the Delaware Yahoo Group address?

Delaware_Gopher

Dec 29, 2006
New Castle, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Yeasty said:
Also, could someone post the Delaware Yahoo Group address?

Hi Yeasty. I've deleted the Delaware Yahoo eGroup. There was much more activity here on TNet. So, why have two places when this forum serves the purpose.

Best,
Brian

Delaware_Gopher

Dec 29, 2006
New Castle, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Good meeting up with you today Lee. Very impressive collection you've collected from Fowler's beach. Sorry I couldn't stick around for the Lewis hunt.

We'll have to do it again.

Best,
Brian

sandsifter

Dec 14, 2007
Rockport Texas
Detector(s) used
SOV GT, EXCAL 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to hunt with you. I also live in Milford on Slaughter Beach road
Oscar 424-7767

vince_sr

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2008
Milford DE
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
delaware37 said:
hi my name is lee i live in milford Delaware and was wondering if any one would be interested in getting together and hitting some local DE beaches maybe starting around slaughter beach working our way up to Lewis beach before the weather gets to cold even tho the cold don't bother me just the wind ill post some of my finds Ive found on Fowler beach i think this would be a cool way to meet some new friends maybe go out on the 14 15 or 16Th of December any way in off that weekend so if anyone interested leave me a message or number thanks lee whites user ;D

Lee:
I'm in Milford as well. I've been using a metal detector for about a year. I'd love to join you in a beach hunt. Any help would be appreciated.

geckokid

Aug 4, 2007
Delaware, USA
Detector(s) used
Eldorado
Hey I would love to go on a Hunt with you.
I am a newbie, I started in late July of last year. I use a Tesoro Eldorado, but looking to get a dedicated beach Metal Detector a Tesoro Sand Shark or some kind of PI detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions