Hannahs Coming

Yeasty

Oct 22, 2007
DELAWARE
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, CTX-17, CTX-6, E-Trac, Explorer SE , Sun Ray X-1 probes, FBS 800, WOT, Garrett Pro-Pointer and modified David Clark headphones
Re: Hannah's Coming

While hunting on Cape Henlopen a guy came up to me to talk about how I was doing. I asked him if he hunted Delaware beaches after big storms. He said no. He said he hunted them "DURING THE STORMS"!!!

Good answer!!

Pete

JohnDE

Jan 8, 2007
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, MINELAB E-TRAC, X-TERRA 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yea, I hope to make it to the Beach after this strikes. Will see what happens. Around here we need the rain. My Lawn is Looks dead. When we had the Nor Easter back in the mid 90's. I found a few dollars in Silver coins at some delaware beaches. Water was up to the boardwalk. Waited a few hours until the Part of the Beach was exposed. Maybe i'll bump into you ? GOOD LUCK !

JohnDE

Jan 8, 2007
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, MINELAB E-TRAC, X-TERRA 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yea, I agree hunting during the storms is Good To. I'm about 2 hours away from the Delaware Beaches. It would be Nice if i could stay down there a few days ideally. But my Schedule won't allow it. During these storms you won't have to worry about the Beach being crowded. Great Opportunity to find some Silver and possible Gold. Now i'm getting excited ! Now i got the Treasure hunting Bug again ! I will follow the Weather reports and make sure my detector is ready to go with my NiCad fully charged, along with extra batteries for my other battery pack. Yee HA !

OP
OP
J

JimDE

May 12, 2008
Newark, DE
Detector(s) used
Vision/V3, 1400DD, Super 12, D2, 5.3 Eclipse

I guess as it passes when the off shore blow occurs if it is timed with low tide it would be when the most beach was exposed. Could be a great time to hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread