Why so Dead in Here?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Treasure_Hunter

Thread: Why so Dead in Here?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2020
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Why so Dead in Here?

Why no traffic in here? I used to own a diver long ago but kind of lost interest. Decided to take up the hobby again with the purchase of the headhunter underwater and it seems there isn't much of a presence or interest in the equipment on the internet. What's up with that? Anybody here use they're detectors?

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33414 times
    Welcome to TreasureNet, good to have you with us. This forum is slow because Detector Pro is not one of the more popular detector brands.
    Terry Soloman, gunsil and vpnavy like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

Jun 2020
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Welcome to TreasureNet, good to have you with us. This forum is slow because Detector Pro is not one of the more popular detector brands.
    Thanks for the quick reply. That's unfortunate, I used to have a Detectorpro diver long ago. Seemed like a decent machine, the prices are reasonable for an underwater detector. Why the unpopularity? Am I missing something?
    Just seems odd after all wasn't it Gary Storm that essentially developed the housing for what today is the Minelab Excalibur.
    Last edited by HHunderwater; Jun 27, 2020 at 07:29 AM.

Sponsored Links