[Deteknix Quest] Heads I win, Tails you lose!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Deteknix Quest.png

Silversmith and I hit a local park Saturday. He found a pretty cool button that he posted in the What is it? section. If you know anything about buttons, please go help him out. I found a small item on my bucket list....behold (sorry, I had to add a little modesty for the kidz)

20151128 Bikini.jpg 20151128 Bikini bottoms.jpg

I also found the below items. The ring is marked 18k, but is plated. Boo! The pendant looks like silver to me, but has no mark. I found it in the gravel parking lot. The last item was found on a soccer field, but I have no idea what it is.

20151128 z.jpg

We both found a few dollars worth of clad. This hunt was performed with my F44 because my F75 is still being upgraded. The F44 is turning out to be a great detector for parks and may retain the job even after my F75 returns! We shall see.

Last edited:

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the finds with the new Quest.

I found an earlier version of that token last summer....

Three Old Tokens in Two Days July 27 2015 002.JPG Three Old Tokens in Two Days July 27 2015 003.JPG

It cleaned up pretty well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep. That's an awesome token you found! Mine was found with the Fisher F44, though, not the new Quest. I don't think it's available quite yet.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep. That's an awesome token you found! Mine was found with the Fisher F44, though, not the new Quest. I don't think it's available quite yet.

My older brother had one that was identical back in the early 70's when I was a kid.
Once in a while he would let me look at it. That was pretty risque' back then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread