Ace 350
White's 6000DI pro
Rangar
Tesoro Cortes
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
1435475267.jpg 1435475325.jpg 1435475896.jpg

Carry your Deteknix XPointer before the hunting! Xpointer is an useful tool for any serious detectorist. This small, rugged device trace the target after you first dig. It features audible and vibrating alarms, so you can use the XPointer without removing headphones. Microprocessor circuitry ensures maximum sensitivity and requires no adjustments or fine tuning. Additional features include a 3 inches ruler on the probe for you to measure the size of your dins such as rings and coins or relics. An LED flashlight to assist with low-light hunting, a woven belt holster for easy portability, and anti-slip piece help you hold it tighter during scraping. The Deteknix XPointer is also water-resistant, so you can use it in virtually any weather conditions. This versatile tool can even be used to find metal pipes or detect the nails in wall studs. * We design the Xpointer to be waterproof during daily use. You do not need to cover the buzzer cover to wash the detector after hunting. You also do not need to worry about the LED flashlight been attacked by water. * The Gorilla tough coil wiring technology offer you the real hunters experience which will not false alarm during scraping for target. Place your order today and discover what's hidden beneath the surface.
Speeds recovery with precise tracking
Automatically adjusts for maximum sensitivity
Audible and vibrating alarms as you close in
LED flashlight for low-light conditions
Water-resistant design
Alert after 3 minutes stand by
Low battery alert
Auto calibration
Alarm mode adjustment button

MRSP:119USD

Last edited:

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No more pink? My wife will not be pleased....

OP
OP
deteknix

deteknix

Jul 22, 2013
Covina, CA
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS Pro-pointer
Ace 350
White's 6000DI pro
Rangar
Tesoro Cortes
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Primary Interest:

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have used the xpointer since it was released and I love it. One small complaint though. The plastic clip at the end of the coiled lanyard broke within a few short hunts. I had to swap it out for a metal one

OP
OP
deteknix

deteknix

Jul 22, 2013
Covina, CA
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS Pro-pointer
Ace 350
White's 6000DI pro
Rangar
Tesoro Cortes
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Primary Interest:
I have used the xpointer since it was released and I love it. One small complaint though. The plastic clip at the end of the coiled lanyard broke within a few short hunts. I had to swap it out for a metal one

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Enjoy your hunting!

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My XPointer has served me well and without issue for about a year now. If it ever went bad I'd just buy another one.

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had my xpointer for close to year now and I love it, I have to say I have put it through a lot and it has always preformed they way it should!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions