Wire free W6 Pro headphones

phatnomad

Tenderfoot
Sep 23, 2013
How do you like them? What detectors have you used them on? I am considering them for my Nokta Fors Core.

OP
OP
hanoverdigger

hanoverdigger

Oct 27, 2010
Hanover County, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites MxSport Teknetics T2 SE Nautilus 2 b
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you like them? What detectors have you used them on? I am considering them for my Nokta Fors Core.
I like them and the fact that they are truly wireless is great. No lag in the signal and I can get in the thick stuff without getting tangled up. They work good on my T2 and also the MxSport, which I recently got from a trade deal.

OP
OP
hanoverdigger

hanoverdigger

Oct 27, 2010
Hanover County, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to send them in. Low volume in the right ear. Got an email from Deteknix saying the part needed will take 10 days to arrive. So they offered to send me, free of charge, the Lite version of the wireless headphones as a temporary fix until I get the W6 pro's back. Cool beans!!

OP
OP
hanoverdigger

hanoverdigger

Oct 27, 2010
Hanover County, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to send them in. Low volume in the right ear. Got an email from Deteknix saying the part needed will take 10 days to arrive. So they offered to send me, free of charge, the Lite version of the wireless headphones as a temporary fix until I get the W6 pro's back. Cool beans!!
Well....not so cool beans after all! I got the lite headphones and a USB cable today...only thing... no transmitter. I sent my transmitter in along with the W6 Pro headphones in case that could've been a problem. I figured they would send a transmitter along since they had mine. I called and did send another email...says they'll get one sent out today....really disappointed!!

OP
OP
hanoverdigger

hanoverdigger

Oct 27, 2010
Hanover County, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well....not so cool beans after all! I got the lite headphones and a USB cable today...only thing... no transmitter. I sent my transmitter in along with the W6 Pro headphones in case that could've been a problem. I figured they would send a transmitter along since they had mine. I called and did send another email...says they'll get one sent out today....really disappointed!!
Transmitter is in the mail heading my way. Maoquan was really quick sending it out. Thanks.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's a low volume issue in one ear in the W6 Pro headphones, there is a solution. Sometimes the membrane on the speaker pops out during air shipment. A q tip or headphone jack can be used to reseat the membrane.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1487784007.094464.jpg

Wayne

OP
OP
hanoverdigger

hanoverdigger

Oct 27, 2010
Hanover County, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20170224_193058_136.JPG
Transmitter is in the mail heading my way. Maoquan was really quick sending it out. Thanks.
Got the transmitter Friday along with the USB cable. Same type cable I received with the Lite headphones. Went to charge up both units and got a DANDY surprise...the USB cable supplied with the Lite headphones doesn't fit the charging port. I was so PI$$ED after seeing that, thinking here I go again...ANOTHER phone call, email, and MORE waiting! Luckily my sister was able to find another cable that fit the headphones and was able to charge them. I will be so glad when the W6 PRO'S get back, hopefully with NO issues. After all of this back and forth, I will no longer purchase ANY Deteknix products. Pic added...left one is the cable my sis found for the headphones...other two were supplied by Deteknix...works good on the W6 PRO'S.

Last edited:

deteknix

Jul 22, 2013
Covina, CA
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS Pro-pointer
Ace 350
White's 6000DI pro
Rangar
Tesoro Cortes
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
View attachment 1419078 Got the transmitter Friday along with the USB cable. Same type cable I received with the Lite headphones. Went to charge up both units and got a DANDY surprise...the USB cable supplied with the Lite headphones doesn't fit the charging port. I was so PI$$ED after seeing that, thinking here I go again...ANOTHER phone call, email, and MORE waiting! Luckily my sister was able to find another cable that fit the headphones and was able to charge them. I will be so glad when the W6 PRO'S get back, hopefully with NO issues. After all of this back and forth, I will no longer purchase ANY Deteknix products. Pic added...left one is the cable my sis found for the headphones...other two were supplied by Deteknix...works good on the W6 PRO'S.

Hi hanoverdigger,

How is your Pro headphones right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread