W6 pro headphones...same issue... again

hanoverdigger

Oct 27, 2010
Hanover County, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites MxSport Teknetics T2 SE Nautilus 2 b
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got them back today after a LONG wait. Same issue as before. Tried on two different detectors.... same same. No paperwork as to the repair either! I sent in the purchase invoice for warranty purposes and requested them to send it back. No go on that. Wish I could get either a refund or sent a new set of the W6 pro's but I know that is not likely to happen. These will collect dust as I will no longer use them and won't bother to sell a defective headphone to anyone. There may be a Garrett Z -link in my future.

OP
OP
hanoverdigger

hanoverdigger

Oct 27, 2010
Hanover County, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites MxSport Teknetics T2 SE Nautilus 2 b
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got them back today after a LONG wait. Same issue as before. Tried on two different detectors.... same same. No paperwork as to the repair either! I sent in the purchase invoice for warranty purposes and requested them to send it back. No go on that. Wish I could get either a refund or sent a new set of the W6 pro's but I know that is not likely to happen. These will collect dust as I will no longer use them and won't bother to sell a defective headphone to anyone. There may be a Garrett Z -link in my future.
I have replied to a response from Deteknix on this subject on another forum...kinda long so I won't reply on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread