XP DEUS Shows

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First I'm a DEUS dealer out of Charlotte, NC.

I had the opportunity to show off our beloved machine this past weekend (Oct 27th & 28) at the GPAA (Gold Prospectors Association of America) Gold & Treasure show in Spartanburg, South Carolina.

Here's a picture of my booth right after I got done unpacking. (Still kind of messy.)
SpartanburgGPAAShow102612.jpg

It showed very well. Lot of interest and I was surprised at how many people had heard about it and were glad to see one up close and personal. I have to say, it
tested very well! I had a .2 gram gold picker/nugget and in air tests the DEUS was able to detect it to 10-12"! (And later I looked at the guy had it set for 12khz not 18khz!)

I passed out lots of literature and talked so much, that Saturday night my voice was hoarse! LOL

The only negative comment was from the White's dealer that was there. He told me that the DEUS was just a "flash in the pan." Sounded like sour grapes to me. (Of course,
this was after I told him that the XP DEUS made all other metal detectors obsolete. (I didn't know he was the White's rep.))

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread