One mans take on the XP DEUS

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One man's take on the XP DEUS

Pretty interesting post. Sergi has been at this for a while now (metal detecting) all over the world!

XP Deus - Review & Tips

After having used the Minelab FBS metal detectors for 12 years, I was very skeptical about the XP's latest model - Deus, for its futuristic looks and unusual innovations incorporated into a metal detector of this class. But when I tried the wireless Deus metal detector, version 2.0, at the "searched-out" site for the first time, my first impression was "Wow! It can't be real."

May 6, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, F75, XLT, SD2200d, Garret Pro Pointer (too many other detectors to count:)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sergei is one heck of a nice guy too! I have been a relic hunter for around 40 years. The two newest detectors i added to my detector collection are the XP Deus and the CTX 3030. Having used both, I can only say in all fairness each has its own unique advantages.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True very true he seems he respects the qualities in each machine. I myself am big into relic huntin & I think the 3 detectors ive got will b quite enough to help in my detection of relics the Atpro,xp dues,v3i

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread